December 2, 2018 Christmas Stroll

This is the 2nd year that we took part in the Christmas Stroll.  The Stroll is an event that Encanterra puts on every year and it’s a program for Toys for Tots.  The community collects thousands of dollars worth of toys and it’s a amazing the generosity from everyone that lives here.  Part of the strip too is that everyone decorates their golf cart and then there’s a parade.  Alicia and Arnold were coming over with Vincent because he wanted to decorate our cart and be in the parade.  It was so fun to see how excited he was to ride in the parade.  We took him up to the clubhouse and we walked around and checked out the decorated golf carts and then the parade started.  We got in and rode with everyone else.  We actually only did part of the parade cause Alicia and Arnold met us on a street corner to pick up Vincent cause they were headed home.  But he loved it and Alicia said all he could talk about was all the carts and how he had to keep ringing the bell so people could hear us coming.  It was so cute.


After the little bit of the parade we did we, as well as everyone who did do the parade met back at the clubhouse and just had some holiday cheer.  A group of us actually hung out at one of the fire pits all night and just enjoyed the night.
Since the guys have their matching shirts that Duke got them, Drunk 1, Drunk 2 and Drunk 3....
Mindy got us matching shirts to go with them for the Stroll.








No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers