December 7, 2018 Craft Day

Once again it was our craft day with the girls.  This time it was Cheryl’s turn to plan.  She decided to help us paint gourds, which is something she does a lot of and is amazing at.  For example, check out the Santa gourds she made for eac of us.
So the gourds we were making for craft day were penguins.  Cheryl had already made hers so we would have a sample to follow along with.  Plus she prepainted them white so they would be dry and then we could paint the rest.   It was fun seeing our finished products considering how they started out.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers