October 14-19, 2018 Newport Beach

Our friends Mindy and Greg rented a house in Newport Beach for the month of October so they invited us and the Dukes to come over for one of the weeks they were going to be there.  It was such a fun week.  Their house was 4 houses from the beach and in such a great location to get anywhere.  The first day we were there we rented bikes and literally rode everywhere all week.  If we wanted to go to the bar, we rode our bikes, out for breakfast, we rode our bikes, find something to do, we rode our bikes and checked everything out.  It was the best money we spent.  
 We rode our bikes to the ferry and took it over to Balboa Island.  Over there we rode around and did some window shopping.  We actually did that twice, once just us girls cause the guys were golfing so we even had lunch over there.  And then we went again so the guys could check it out. 






 We found this cool house that had all these pirate decorations all over it. 




We decided to do a whale watching tour.  Chances of us seeing any whales was really not going to happen but we had some discount coupons and thought it would be a fun boat ride whales or not.  

 But we did see a bunch of dolphins playing and jumping.  



 We did hang out at the beach here and there as well.  The water was pretty chilly but still fun to go in and catch some waves. 



 The temperature drops pretty quick once the sun is starting to go down, so we were all bundled up sitting there watching the sunset. 



We all had a great time and loved spending time together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers