December 2, 2018 Holiday Pictures for Alicia

Alicia is in a group called Moms of Multiples.  And one of the moms in the group decided to set up her house for families to come in and take pictures.  She was trying to relieve parents and children the hassle of going to the mall and having to deal with that.  She had three different areas in her house decorated and her husband even dressed up as Santa.  She set up appointments so that only one group would be inside the house at a time.  If I remember right we had 20 minutes to take as many pictures and move from setting to setting as we wanted.  I went with them because you had to have someone there to take the pictures.  I just kept clicking cause it never failed 4 of the 5 of them would be looking or 3 of the 5 or only one of them.  It was funny.  Here’s a few of some of the ones I got.










No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers