August 27, 2009 Hiking

So Kevin came home one day and said "hey I found this trail for you to hike when we are up north." I thought cool, cause we like new hikes. It was located just outside Clints Well, kind of hidden away. The paper described it as an easy to moderate 1 1/2 mile hike. Yes it was easy, at least on the way down. Cause it was all down hill into this canyon and then you came across this creek and pool of water. Really pretty. The moderate part, was you guessed it, the way up. All up hill.....but worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers