August 29, 2009 Janet's Cul-de-sac BBQ






We went to Janet's to spend a few nights and it happened to be the weekend that her cul-de-sac was having a bbq. It was really fun. Everyone brought what they wanted to grill plus a side dish, (I brought the famous grape surprise that everyone loved...thanks Holly) and we all sat around and relaxed. It was an awesome night as far as the weather so we stayed out til after dark. Janet's next door neighbor, Jennifer has twin boys that are now 9 months old and they were real cute, fun and basically the entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers