September 18, 2009 Birthday Celebrations

Alicia and Veronica have been celebrating their birthdays together since they were 3, so this year wasn't going to be any different. They made plans to start at Dave & Busters for a few drinks and some games (which we never played) and then move over to Toby Keith's I love this bar. Kev & I were invited to go, so it became Kev's celebration as well. Not only did the girls have their friends there but Heather, Junior & Madeline and Kim & Bill came as well. It was really a fun night.





Kev thought he was pretty special being surrounded by all the girls.
And what's a birthday without birthday shots? There were several of those going around at both bars, for both the birthday girls & the birthday boy!! Kev was trying to negotiate with the "shot girl" that he should be able to have several shots since it was his birthday. Of course she was like you can have as many as you want buddy, they're $3.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers