And what's a birthday without birthday shots? There were several of those going around at both bars, for both the birthday girls & the birthday boy!! Kev was trying to negotiate with the "shot girl" that he should be able to have several shots since it was his birthday. Of course she was like you can have as many as you want buddy, they're $3.00 each.
September 18, 2009 Birthday Celebrations
Alicia and Veronica have been celebrating their birthdays together since they were 3, so this year wasn't going to be any different. They made plans to start at Dave & Busters for a few drinks and some games (which we never played) and then move over to Toby Keith's I love this bar. Kev & I were invited to go, so it became Kev's celebration as well. Not only did the girls have their friends there but Heather, Junior & Madeline and Kim & Bill came as well. It was really a fun night.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- ► 2010 (112)
- September 27, 2009 Patchey
- September 26, 2009 Grandma Lupe's 70th Birthday
- September 18, 2009 Birthday Celebrations
- September 9, 2009 Diamondbacks Game
- September 6, 2009 Fishing at Upper Lake Mary
- September 5, 2009 Labor Day Weekend Camping
- September 3, 2009 Hiking Sandy's Canyon
- August 29, 2009 Janet's Cul-de-sac BBQ
- August 28, 2009 Fishing at Dogtown Lake
- August 27, 2009 Hiking
- ▼ September (10)