September 5, 2009 Labor Day Weekend Camping

We have been camping outside of Flagstaff since the 12th of August. Kevin & I found this awesome campsite, check out the post from August 12-17. Well it just so happened to be a favorite spot for this other group of people so we had alot of company over the weekend, like 13 other trailers. There were a few people that were not happy that we were camped there but some of the others were super friendly and very welcoming. Take into account that we were there first, but they have been camping in this spot for years on every holiday weekend. It all worked out, we made some new friends, hung out with them, ate with them and enjoyed sitting around the campfire.






Paul came up with Rachel & they spent the night. It had been raining all day so it was a cool night and perfect weather for sitting around a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers