August 28, 2009 Fishing at Dogtown Lake

Dogtown Lake in Williams was always a lake that Kev liked to go fishing at. Well now he loves to fish there. We went one afternoon and sat there for about 45 minutes and caught nothing. (I say we, but you know me and fishing....I read books) Anyways, all of a sudden he caught a fish. Yea!!! Then he caught another, and another and another. Every time he cast, they would bite, it was awesome. Cause you know there's nothing worse then going fishing and not catching any fish. But not today, it was a great day to fish!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers