August 26, 2010 Flagstaff Nature

Of course we all know how green and full of trees Flagstaff is, but right now they have these yellow daisies everywhere. We saw fields and fields of them all over. Just gorgeous!!

























So we are out on one of our hikes and I see this little hornytoad guy and I am all focused on taking his picture and I am all bent over just trying to get a good one and Kev says you better watch out, they like to spit and it's poisonous. Well thanks for telling me, while I am right up next to him in his face!!!













I'll just stick to yellow daisy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers