The Million Dollar Highway is the road that takes you from Durango to Silverton. Well I gotta tell ya, the view on the Million Dollar Highway is awesome, but the drive on the Million Dollar Highway, not so much. It is very high, very narrow and very curvey. There is also a train ride that will take you from Durango to Silverton, which alot of people do.
If you take some back roads behind Silverton they have all these old mine shafts. At one time it was a big mining town.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- September 25, 2010 Veronica's Birthday Dinner
- September 25, 2010 Alicia & Veronica...Brats
- September 19, 2010 Alicia's new Tatoo
- September 18, 2010 You Gotta Have Sole
- September 18, 2010 Grandma & Papa's 50th Wedding A...
- September 6th - 10th 2010 Kev Hunting
- September 6, 2010 Painting Patchey's New House
- September 4, 2010 Fun Night with WWF's
- September 1, 2010 Yard Work
- August 31, 2010 Million Dollar Highway
- August 31, 2010 Favorite Colorado Hike
- August 30, 2010 Durango
- August 30, 2010 Four Corners
- August 26, 2010 Hiking in Flagstaff
- August 26, 2010 Flagstaff Nature
- August 15-18, 2010 LA with Mary
- When are you going to update your Blog???
- ▼ September (17)