August 31, 2010 Million Dollar Highway

The Million Dollar Highway is the road that takes you from Durango to Silverton. Well I gotta tell ya, the view on the Million Dollar Highway is awesome, but the drive on the Million Dollar Highway, not so much. It is very high, very narrow and very curvey. There is also a train ride that will take you from Durango to Silverton, which alot of people do.



















If you take some back roads behind Silverton they have all these old mine shafts. At one time it was a big mining town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers