September 19, 2010 Alicia's new Tatoo

Let me just say.....I am not a big fan of tatoos but what are you going to do if your kids want them? It happens.

It started with this one. Alicia had this tatooed on her foot a couple of years ago. It is wings with a bell and in the bell are Grandpa's initials. It stands for the saying we had at his funeral, every time a bell rings an angel gets its' wings. So when you know that, how can you not like it?














Then her and Veronica decided to get tatoos for their birthdays this year. It is on their wrist and in the cross Alicia's says faith and Veronica's says peace. Jesenia is suppose to get the same one with the word love. They have been talking about the 3 of them getting matching tatoos for a while so now 2 of the 3 are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers