How can this really be called yard work? Check out that back yard. Jan had done some re-seeding of her grass and it is coming in really good. Kev gave it a quick mow before we left to come home. But I always say that whole forest is her back yard cause that's what you see when you sit up on the porch. Amazing!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- September 25, 2010 Veronica's Birthday Dinner
- September 25, 2010 Alicia & Veronica...Brats
- September 19, 2010 Alicia's new Tatoo
- September 18, 2010 You Gotta Have Sole
- September 18, 2010 Grandma & Papa's 50th Wedding A...
- September 6th - 10th 2010 Kev Hunting
- September 6, 2010 Painting Patchey's New House
- September 4, 2010 Fun Night with WWF's
- September 1, 2010 Yard Work
- August 31, 2010 Million Dollar Highway
- August 31, 2010 Favorite Colorado Hike
- August 30, 2010 Durango
- August 30, 2010 Four Corners
- August 26, 2010 Hiking in Flagstaff
- August 26, 2010 Flagstaff Nature
- August 15-18, 2010 LA with Mary
- When are you going to update your Blog???
- ▼ September (17)