Paul bought a new house. New to him but about 10 years old. We spent all day Labor Day, funny how that worked out, painting the entire inside. His two roommates, Mark & Eric helped plus Eric's brother Brad and then another friend Daren was there for a while and then Alicia's friend Lance came to work as well. With so many people we got alot done. It is going to look awesome when it's all finished.
Mark stuck in one of the bedrooms.
Brad took on the task of the Master Bathroom.
Eric can really use that roller.
But there are other things you can use a paint roller for.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- September 25, 2010 Veronica's Birthday Dinner
- September 25, 2010 Alicia & Veronica...Brats
- September 19, 2010 Alicia's new Tatoo
- September 18, 2010 You Gotta Have Sole
- September 18, 2010 Grandma & Papa's 50th Wedding A...
- September 6th - 10th 2010 Kev Hunting
- September 6, 2010 Painting Patchey's New House
- September 4, 2010 Fun Night with WWF's
- September 1, 2010 Yard Work
- August 31, 2010 Million Dollar Highway
- August 31, 2010 Favorite Colorado Hike
- August 30, 2010 Durango
- August 30, 2010 Four Corners
- August 26, 2010 Hiking in Flagstaff
- August 26, 2010 Flagstaff Nature
- August 15-18, 2010 LA with Mary
- When are you going to update your Blog???
- ▼ September (17)