Kat invited everyone over for a little night of fun, food and friends. She had all kinds of low point foods and snacks that we all loved.
She made this amazing cake for Meredith since her birthday was coming up and it was from one of the recipes she is going to be putting in her new book, 100 ways to eat a Vitatop. The cake was Vitatops on the bottom, Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate pudding on top of that, then Cool Whip Free on top with Raspberries. It was so yummy.
We did end up playing a few games of the $3.00 game as we have always called it. Most people call it LRC, for left, right center. Either way I lost $6.00!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- September 25, 2010 Veronica's Birthday Dinner
- September 25, 2010 Alicia & Veronica...Brats
- September 19, 2010 Alicia's new Tatoo
- September 18, 2010 You Gotta Have Sole
- September 18, 2010 Grandma & Papa's 50th Wedding A...
- September 6th - 10th 2010 Kev Hunting
- September 6, 2010 Painting Patchey's New House
- September 4, 2010 Fun Night with WWF's
- September 1, 2010 Yard Work
- August 31, 2010 Million Dollar Highway
- August 31, 2010 Favorite Colorado Hike
- August 30, 2010 Durango
- August 30, 2010 Four Corners
- August 26, 2010 Hiking in Flagstaff
- August 26, 2010 Flagstaff Nature
- August 15-18, 2010 LA with Mary
- When are you going to update your Blog???
- ▼ September (17)