Hiking with Alicia & Veronica

Alicia & Veronica came up to Janet's over the weekend and we decided to go do some hiking.  We headed over to pick some trails at Snowbowl.  The first one we did was a loop trail and if you check the map it says we were going to see 2 ponds and 2 cabins.....well we never saw any of them.   We really booked it on this trail, Kev was leading and we had a really quick pace so we think we missed it all cause we were going so fast.  LOL

 Our next hike was also in the Snowbowl area and pretty much at the beginning of the hike the trail forked so we decided to take the one that looked like it went up.  Cause of course the thought of going up at the beginning of a hike is easier then at the end.  Well the hole trail was up hill.  There were a few breaks to catch our breaths but overall it was a fun hike especially on the way down.
It was so exhausting that the girls needed to take a nap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers