May 30, 2012 Kachina Trail

Kev and I have never hiked any trails up on Snowbowl in Flag.  So we decided that we are going to try to get to some of them this summer.  We did try out one while we were up there for a few days and plan to go back and do it again.  Mainly cause we didn't finish it.  We hiked for a little over an hour and then turned around.  We would like to do this hike with two cars, one at the top of the trail and the other at the bottom. The elevation is at 9500 and we definitely were huffing, so by having two cars we could start at the top and then go down to the end of the trail and not have to go back up. That's not being lazy....it's smart.   Even though it is not a long trail, it is a little tough, check out the sign it says it's a more difficult horse trail!!!
The views were amazing!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers