June 23, 2012 Meredith's Interview

My friend Meredith is running in a Ragnar Race (see below) in the Florida Keys in January.  There are 12 members on her team.  They are putting together a documentary of her team members as well as filming the race in January.  It was Meredith's turn to have her interview and I offered to let her use the space in our backyard for it to take place.  One interview was of her and and her husband Dave and then the other one was just with her alone.  
Meredith, Dave & Angela Lee, the documentary director.  


Ragnar is the overnight running relay race that makes testing your limits a team sport. A team is made up of 6-12 individuals; each individual runs 3 legs. The legs of the race vary in difficulty and distance, from 3-8 miles, allowing elite and novice runners to run together. Over 2 days and 1 night, teams run across 200 miles of the country’s most scenic terrain. Pair that with crazy costumes, inside jokes, a great finish line party and unforgettable stories. Some call it a slumber party without sleep, pillows or deodorant. We call it Ragnar.

 Meredith is Runner # 2 of the 12 and these are her 3 legs.   
  4.4 Miles / Moderate  4.7 Miles / Moderate  9.1 Miles / Very Hard  Total 18.2 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers