June 24, 2012 Diamond Backs Game

 My friend Terry text me and wanted to know if Kev and I wanted to go to the D-Backs game with her and her husband Bob.  He had 4 tickets and they wanted to share 2 of them with us.  We met them at the stadium and had a great afternoon watching the game and hanging out with friends.






We were in the 2nd row of the second level so it was pretty funny trying to set my camera up to do a self timed photo.  They all thought for sure either my camera or I was going over the edge.  But success.....
I set it up and hopped the row of seats and made it for a cute picture of the four of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers