April 29, 2012 Walnut Canyon

On Sunday of the weekend we were all together Kev & I decided to go to Walnut Canyon.  Both Mary & Janet had been there before so they weren't up for it.  It's really cool  These Indian ruins are all built into the side of the mountain and you can hike down and walk all the way around them and inside.  Really interesting and a good hike as well. 

 After we left Walnut Canyon we went over to Sunset Crater and made our way all around that.  It was a good 2 hour drive.  Along the way around there were also all kinds of Indian ruins that you can get out and hike to and explore around them.  We found a few and went and checked them out.  
 They have these little artifacts around the ruins that say stay on the trail and of course Kev had to get a picture with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers