December 15, 2020 75Hard Complete

  I can’t believe it, but I have finished the 75Hard challenge.  When I first started , I thought it sounded so far away and here it is Day 75. Actually I’m writing this on day 76 because I wanted an end of challenge weigh in, measurements and photos.  

These are the three sets of pictures which are all from Day 1 and Day 75.  I feel like you can see the difference in all of them.  



And not only do the pictures show the difference but I lost inches too.  Overall, 19 1/2 inches.  I feel really good, I’m really happy with the weight loss and my clothes fit so much better.  In fact,  I am wearing some workout tops I haven’t worn in years.  It’s such a good feeling.  Last week when I weighed I was actually in the 160’s.  It was 169.4, but that’s still the 160’s.  Not sure why I was up at weigh in today, could be any number of random reasons but I’m not real worried about it.  It could also be that I weighed on a Tuesday and not the full week to Thursday like I had been.  I’m going to weigh again Thursday and see what happens.   I’m still going to work to get to 160 so just cause the 75 days is over I’m not done yet.  
Here’s the before and after of my measurements. 

One of the other parts of the challenge was to read 10 pages of a non fiction book every day.  I have been loving reading again.  I do so many audiobooks that I haven’t really been reading a whole lot but this got me to read every night and every morning.  Through the course of the challenge I read 9 books.  I enjoyed them all and did like some better then others but I decided that this is something I will continue to do, the reading every day.  
These are all the books I read.  

Meredith asked me a couple times what was I going to do when the challenge was over and I really couldn’t answer.  She meant as far as my eating and exercising plans.  I do feel good when I eat Whole30 so I feel like I want to keep that up but maybe make some little tweaks.  Possibly add in some Greek yogurt, some steel cut oats, maybe some popcorn, I’m not sure.  I know there’s no tweaking Whole30 but I guess I mean I would keep eating mainly like I have been with a few add ins.  I know it’s the time where there’s all kinds of yummy food around with the holidays and stuff and I almost feel like I want to stay strict Whole30 so that I don’t get derailed so I’ll have to see.  Still not sure.  And as far as my exercise, I’ll keep that up too.  Between my walking, hiking and Pickleball I’m pretty active and want to stay that way.  I feel like my walking got me started on my weight going down.  
So again, I did it!!! I completed the 75Hard Challenge and I have to say I’m super proud of myself for sticking to it and making it to the end.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers