December 22, 2020 The Grinch Visits the Padillas

Alicia had invited us over for dinner so Kev decided that he would also bring his Grinch costume since the girls and Eli hadn’t seen it yet. After we ate dinner he went outside and put the costume on and the twins kept looking out the door to see where Papa went. He had the costume on and kept running back-and-forth in front of the doorway and  they just weren’t sure what was going on. So then he came inside and they saw the Grinch and ran and Lainey screamed.  The face of the Grinch is pretty scary so they didn’t know what to think. Finally we were kept telling them it’s Papa, it’s Papa. Kev would lift the mask up to show them that he was underneath there but they were all still really leery about going near him.











No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers