November 28, 2020 Santa Pics

 Alicia had an appointment at Bass Pro Shop to get pictures with Santa.  With Covid everything is different this year and that includes getting pictures taken with Santa. She had to make an appointment, and when she got there they took temperatures of everyone that was going to be in the picture. Santa was sitting behind a piece of plexiglass as well as wearing a face shield. But it was a great set up and the main thing was is that they got some family pictures with Santa. Normally they come to Encanterra and get pictures with Santa, but here at Encanterra, we didn’t have Santa come because of Covid so there was no going to be the opportunity for them to get them done.  I met them at Bass Pro Shop so that I could take some pictures with my phone so that they would have more options to choose from other than the two that they were going to get for free.

Vincent thought it was so cool when Santa put his hand up to the plexiglass and Vincent put his hand up against it, it lit up and he knew it was magic.










No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers