November 14, 2020 Play Day at Alicia’s

We had not seen Hunter and Jess’s kids since March.  With the whole Covid thing it was just hard to feel relaxed about getting together.  But we finally just bit the bullet and arranged to pick all four of them up to spend some time together.  They live out in Ahwatukee now so we decided to pick them up and take them to Alicia’s house so all the kids could play together.  She has all the toys any kid would want to play with anyway, a trampoline, a jungle gym, swings and a bounce house.  Who wouldn’t want to go there and play? Plus Vincent was there so there were more kids for him to hangout with too. 

Baby K loved this truck. He played with it for a long time.  We decided he was getting one for Christmas. 

 


                                  This was Annaliese’s awesome hiding place for hide and seek. 







                                    After all the outside playing the kids had pizza for dinner.

You try getting 8 kids all together and looking the same way and hopefully smiling to get a picture.  This is the best I could do.  
All the kids had a great time.  It was so fun to have the cousins spending time together.  We’ll definitely go back to the Padilla playground for everyone to enjoy again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers