December 25, 2020 Christmas Day at Alicia & Arnold’s

 We went over to Alicia and Arnold‘s house later in the day. Mary, Teresa and Colleen were going over as well. We were going to just spend the day with the handful of us and enjoy some time together and celebrate the day.  The kids got a few more presents as well as the gift from Heather and David, was taken apart, brought over to Alicia’s house, and then put back together. The kids loved it.  


 We had a great dinner of ham and all the fixings and then after dinner and dessert the kids went to bed and then the adults had fun doing the grab bag gifts.  I didn’t take a lot of pictures through out the day for some reason, I guess I was having too much fun with the kids.  But it was a fun day.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers