December 21, 2020 Grinch Play Day

 Heather had sent Kev a Grinch costume for fun. Around here he’s known as the Grinch because Christmas pretty much drives him crazy between putting up lights, putting up the tree and all of that. He’s always saying bah humbug so we call him the Grinch. He even has a few grinch ornaments hanging on the tree, so she thought the Grinch costume was perfect for him.

We picked up Hunter’s kids for the day again and wanted to bring them back to the house. We thought we would decorate some cookies, go to the park, celebrate some birthdays and just spend the day with them. Avah, Baby K, and Annaliese all have birthdays in December, So that’s where the birthday celebrations come in. Santana’s is the only one that doesn’t have a December birthday, hers is in August.

They got a chance to go to the playground here at Encanterra as well as ride their bikes and just play outside, they really enjoy that. Plus they got to have pictures with the Grinch.














On the way home we went to look at some lights. We went to Comstock Street in Gilbert which is really neat because the whole street is all lit up with lights as well as music going to the lights. And then around the corner all the sidewalks are lit up with archways of lights.

We also stopped at At Rock Point Church in Queen Creek because they have lights all around the church campus, plus they had a big pile of snow. The girls wanted to go play in the snow so we stopped there for a few minutes while they ran around and threw snow at each other and we checked out the lights that were around the grounds.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers