December 25, 2020 Christmas Morning

 Hunter and Jess had said that they would come over on Christmas morning so that we could see the kids and give them their presents.  Only Jess came with the kids, but grandma as well as Heather and David came over to see them too.  Baby K got his Tonka truck that he loved playing with at Alicia’s and the girls each got some things they had asked for as well as some books and treats in their stockings.  


Jess had bought them all matching Santa suits that she found at the store so that they could dress up and hang out with the Grinch. When they all got here and got dressed up we took a couple of pictures. Santanah was not happy with the way her outfit felt so she was crying and you can tell in the pictures she is not happy, but overall the outfits were really cute and them being all dressed up with the Grinch was really fun.

The best gift of the day was the one from Heather and David. Like last year they bought a gift for all the nieces and nephews to share. Last year was a bounce house and this year was a climbing gym. It was hilarious when they opened the box and there were hundreds of pieces in there just like if you were going to build something from IKEA. But David went out back and put it all together and soon as it was done the kids started climbing on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers