I know I mentioned how the weather is usually so great for the 3 Day, but not this year. We were sitting in the main tent eating breakfast and Jan & I decided to put our rain ponchos on right away so that we wouldn't have to do it later. It was raining from the minute we came out of the tent and rained the entire day. I think we had maybe an hour break with no rain. Still a great day for a walk!!
It was a wonderful surprise to find out that the 3 Day had brought in all kinds of buses for us to eat lunch in. They wanted to make sure we had somewhere warm and dry to sit and relax while we ate our lunches.
We had these ponchos, but with the wind and rain happening all day they ripped and wouldn't stay on so we did everything we could to keep them all together.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- November 27, 2010 Knobby & Flo's 60th Wedding Anni...
- November 26, 2010 Black Friday
- November 25, 2010 Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2010 Turkey Trot
- November 21, 2010 Day Three of the 3 Day
- November 20, 2010 Day Two of the 3 Day
- November 19, 2010 Day One of the 3 Day
- November 9, 2010 Teacher's Helper
- November 8, 2010 Crown King
- November 6, 2010 Cancer Walk
- ▼ November (10)