The Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk was on Saturday morning. Kim and I and a couple of other girls from PartyLite signed up to take part. It was a nice walk that started at Tempe Beach Park. We had been walking for a while and reached about 1 1/2 miles when Kim says to me how long is this walk? She thought it was a nice little 1 mile walk and didn't know why it was taking us so long to walk 1 mile. It was a 3 mile walk!!! Too funny, but great day for a walk and of course it was for a great cause.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- November 27, 2010 Knobby & Flo's 60th Wedding Anni...
- November 26, 2010 Black Friday
- November 25, 2010 Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2010 Turkey Trot
- November 21, 2010 Day Three of the 3 Day
- November 20, 2010 Day Two of the 3 Day
- November 19, 2010 Day One of the 3 Day
- November 9, 2010 Teacher's Helper
- November 8, 2010 Crown King
- November 6, 2010 Cancer Walk
- ▼ November (10)