November 21, 2010 Day Three of the 3 Day

Once again, the weather forecast was for more rain for Day 3. Because we trashed our rain ponchos the day before Paul went out and bought us new rain suits. We got ready for the walk and put our suits on right away. Janet & I were the only ones with rain gear on. As you can see in the pictures the sun was out. It was the only time we saw the sun but we were prepared for rain. We left them on and walked about 2 miles, still no rain. Let me tell you how HOT rain suits are. We ended up taking them off because we were sweating so bad.





























The rain didn't stay away so we did need the rain suits right around mile 4. And then we wore them pretty much the rest of the day. Occassionally, the jacket needed to be unzipped or even taken off, cause like I said they are hot!!!













Couldn't believe that my new rain gear didn't even make it through the whole day.





























We made it!!! We finished the 3 Day at Petco Park, got our new t-shirts and took our Day 3 picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers