Thanksgiving morning I got picked up to go do a 10k. My friend Meredith had registered to run in it, but she had pulled her hamstring and was just going to walk. So since I don't run, but can walk I told her I would do it with her. It's called the Turkey Trot, hence the guy in the turkey costume.
We finished the walk in 1 hour 36 mins which I thought was pretty good. I know the sign says 1:38, but we had to wait for someone to take our picture!! So not only did we walk the 10k but we parked about a mile away so we had to walk an extra 2 miles as well. Great start to a day and especially one that had all kinds of food involved.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- November 27, 2010 Knobby & Flo's 60th Wedding Anni...
- November 26, 2010 Black Friday
- November 25, 2010 Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2010 Turkey Trot
- November 21, 2010 Day Three of the 3 Day
- November 20, 2010 Day Two of the 3 Day
- November 19, 2010 Day One of the 3 Day
- November 9, 2010 Teacher's Helper
- November 8, 2010 Crown King
- November 6, 2010 Cancer Walk
- ▼ November (10)