Knobby & Flo are my friend Shelly, Collette & Terese's parents whom I have known for years. I played ball with all three of the sisters and at one time Knobby was our coach. Knobby was also the one that kept on me about taking the post office test back in 1982, when he also worked there as a carrier. It is because of him that I did take the test and ended up working there.
They celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary first at 4:00 Mass at St. Clement's in Sun City and then had a party right after in the church hall. This is Mom's actual wedding dress and I loved how they had it out on display, along with a suit for Dad and a bottle of his favorite blackberry brandy!!
Knobby reminds me so much of Daddy. He's so cute and social and funny, a great guy just like him. You can't help but love him and want to be around him!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- November 27, 2010 Knobby & Flo's 60th Wedding Anni...
- November 26, 2010 Black Friday
- November 25, 2010 Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2010 Turkey Trot
- November 21, 2010 Day Three of the 3 Day
- November 20, 2010 Day Two of the 3 Day
- November 19, 2010 Day One of the 3 Day
- November 9, 2010 Teacher's Helper
- November 8, 2010 Crown King
- November 6, 2010 Cancer Walk
- ▼ November (10)