August 5, 2012 Tony & Amber

We have been trying to get Tony & Amber to come up north to camp with us, but they really aren't campers.  So Kev had told them that we were going to be at Janet's house and they should come up there.  Now that they could do.  So they came up Saturday afternoon and we just hung out on the deck and enjoyed the cool weather and barbecued.  After dinner we went out elking and we saw herds of them and they thought that was the coolest thing ever.  

Then on Sunday we went downtown cause there was an art show and farmers market going on.  We walked around for a while then headed to the downtown shops.  Amber and I were wandering while the guys found a place for a beer.  It started to rain so Amber and I took shelter in the bar as well.  One beer turned into three along with some chips and salsa and some lessons from the bar tender about tequila.    Fun day, and all around fun weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers