Hiking

Kev and I do alot of hiking when we are up north, whether it's up in Flagstaff or somewhere around where we are camping.  You just can't beat being out hiking in such great weather and beautiful scenery.  
This is the trail going through Sandy's Canyon,
one of our favorite hikes 
Kev and his opinion on a new trail, which was alot of uphill.
 This was another new trail that we hiked called General Crooks Trail.  It is between Flagstaff and where we were camped up on the rim.  It was a really nice trail that we would like to do again cause we didn't do the whole trail.  It is a loop trail that is about 8 miles and we just went in about 2.5 and then back out.


He looks so happy.
Almost as happy as when he was riding his bike.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers