September 22, 2012 Sloshball

Alicia decided that another activity she was going to do for her birthday weekend was play Sloshball.  What's sloshball?  Well it's kick ball with a keg, so you can take it from there.  I was the referee since I don't like beer I didn't want to play cause drinking is a big part of the game.  She had a great turnout and the whole afternoon was a ton of fun and a money maker.  Her roommate, Gini,  bought the keg and then they made jello shots and everyone that came and gave donations.   She made $252 to put towards her 3Day account.  

Me, Ashley & Alicia
Ashley walked with us last year. 
Some of the Sloshball players
Gini & her boyfriend Mike.
Alicia, Veronica & Teresa
Kimi and her husband Brandon.
Kimi is doing the walk with us this year.  
Bee, Kimi, Alicia & Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers