Selling Salsa at Kindercare

The Kindercare that Alicia occasionally works at was having an open house.  She got permission to set up a table and sell salsa to make money for the 3 Day.  I worked on making the salsa on Friday and then went with her to Kindercare on Saturday.  They had a great turnout and she made about $110 between selling jars of salsa and also selling a handful of raffle tickets for a basket with chips, salsa and a candle in it.  
                       This was our table all set up.
 We had out some chips and salsa so people could taste it....great idea cause once they try it they buy it.
 Megan, a friend of Alicia's, was a big promoter of getting people to come by and try it.
 They had a few other vendors there and one of them was a face painter.  Before everyone got there I asked her if she could paint a pink ribbon on my face.  She did a great job don't you think?  Some of the kids faces she painted were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers