September 18, 2012 Birthdays

Kev and Alicia share the same birthday.  Usually Kev is gone hunting on his birthday, but not this year.  We went to Macayos for happy hour and I invited family & some friends to come along.  Neither one of them knew who was coming but does that really matter when margaritas and beer are involved? 
A toast to their Birthday!!!
Kimi & her husband Brandon, Alicia & Teresa
Kev & Nicole
Mary & Nicole
Heather & I 
They are telling you how old they are....25 & 55 !!!
 For some reason I missed getting pictures of other people that were there.  Barb & Tom, Meredith & Dave, Kim, Ashley & Lance.  Lots of margs, lots of beer, lots of chips and salsa and lots of fun!!  Happy Birthday to my two favorite people who share their birthday on September 18th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers