Don't Bother Me

When I say that Kev and I are going or went fishing, I mean that Kev fishes and I read a book or do sudoku  or just sit and enjoy the view.  You can see how Kev will just cast his pole and then just sit and wait.  
 Well this one day we were at the lake I was sitting and reading and this squirrel just kept running around me.  At first he kind of scared me and I would chase him off, but then he just kept coming back.  I was like, "leave me alone, I'm reading.  Go bother Kev, he's just sitting there."  He wouldn't take a hint so I threw some peanuts out and then he went to town on them.  Evidently he knew if he kept bothering me he'd get fed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers