Satellite TV

We have a satellite dish that we take with us camping to that we can watch TV.  We don't sit around and watch it all the time, but now and then Kev likes to get some sports in.  The Olympics were on while we were up north and we got the satellite to work great at the trailer and were able to catch a good amount of the different events.  
 We have been going back and forth between camping and Janet's pretty much for the summer and when we got to Janet's Kev wanted to be able to sit on the back deck and watch tv.  He must have worked on it for hours trying to hook our tv up with her cable in order for it to work.  It was pretty funny how he just would not give up on it, but in the end......no tv on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers