August 13, 2012 Hiking with Janet & Diane

Decided to get up and do a short little hike not too far from the house.  We get there and it's a 1 mile loop.  It was Kev, Diane, Janet  & I.  We set out on our way and before you know it, we're done.  So we decide to go back around the other way.  Only going this way you come to a fork in the trail and Kev takes us off the loop and more down into a canyon.  Over all we went just under 3 miles including the hill we had to climb to get out of the canyon we were lead into.  What's that they always say?  Oh yeah, stay on the trail.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers