August 7, 2012 Blowout

Coming down the hill from the rim, doing about 60 mph we had a tire blowout.  Just as I was about to say, "it feels the the trailer is really swerving" Kev says, "there goes my shit."  Meaning the wheel well on the trailer.  Sure enough the tire blew out and as it shred it tore off the wheel well and then marked up the trailer. It was a real cluster after that getting it changed, but in the end it all worked out, Kev got it changed and we were back on the road.  Good news, no one got hurt and this side of the trailer now matches the other side cause we had a blowout last year going to Yuma.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers