July 30, 2012 Eagle's Nest

I know I have talked about the fact that there is an eagle's nest at Woods Canyon Lake up on the rim.  Kev and I have hiked around the lake several times and there is one spot where you can actually see the nest.  I have even posted about the eagle and the baby eagles (not sure of the dates of those posts) that we have seen.  When we hiked around the lake today we spotted the nest and also one of the eagles resting on it.  Click on the picture and you can see it a little closer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers