July 14, 2018 Cock Races

What a crazy fun night!!!  It actually started on Father's Day when we saw someone at the pool that had these two rooster inflatables.  Kev and Greg Duke were all over it.  We needed to get some and then we can go to the lap pool and have races etc etc.
So that's what happened.  They sell the Roosters at Walmart and we bought 4.  And really calling them roosters just wasn't as fun as Cocks.  And believe me as the night went on seeing who could ride a cock the best became the focus.  Kev invited a bunch of people to show up at the lap pool and come down and have some fun.  Before the event actually got started someone was jumping on one of them and broke it so we only ended up having 3 for the races, and then our friend George brought his turtle.  
We had partners for each race and it was so fun trying to get your cock and rider down to the end and back.  Those things were not easy to ride.








So Bev here was the best cock rider.  She brought flippers with her and she could outride any other cock rider.  She won the first annual Cock Race Cup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers