December 26, 2017 Birthday Jump House

Both Avah and Annalise have birthdays in December and there is always so much going on that it’s hard to find the time to celebrate them.  Alicia had borrowed a bounce house from her friend Caitlin and we decided to have that for the girls to just have a small celebration. The girls were there plus Vincent and then our friend George brought his grandson Sal.  About the time we were wrapping things up a worker from Encanterra came to tell us we can’t just set up a bounce house without permission.  We just laughed it off.  We were in a small area of the grass at Algarve and had all of 10 people there.









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers