May 8-10, 2018 More Annabelle

There have been a lot of Annabelle posts these last two months cause we have been spending a lot time with her.   Back on January 20th Paul and Sarah came over to tell us that they were going to move to Australia.  It was a very awkward conversation and to be honest Kev and I didn’t really know what they were saying cause they didn’t really make it clear.  They were totally beating around the bush and it just didn’t go well.  Paul came over a day later and we sat down and went over what they were planning.  Back in January the plan was to leave in August, but then it got moved up to May.  I honestly was in total denial that this was going to happen.  I never talked to anyone about it except Kev and Alicia.  I couldn’t bare to even think about it let alone talk about it.  I buried myself into planning all the events that were going on with Alicia.  And once her wedding was over Kev and I spent a lot of time with Annabelle.  She would come for the day or even spend the night.  We were trying to spend as much time with her as we could.  She is the sweetest, happiest baby girl we could ever ask for.  The more time we spent with her the more we fell in love.  And the more I cried.  I cried a lot when Paul said he was moving.  Night after night I would cry myself to sleep, I was so sad he was moving and taking Annabelle away from us.  But that last month was the hardest.  We loved having Annabelle here so much and she was loving it as well, she loves her Grandma and Papa.

The day came that they were leaving and all day long all I could do was cry.  It was so hard.  I would hold and snuggle her and she’d snuggle back and then lay and snuggle with Kev, and we just couldn’t get enough.  Even just writing this today I am crying thinking about how much I wish they were here and how much I miss them.














No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers