July 28, 2018 Baby Weekend

Arnold's sister, Liz, was getting married up in Flagstaff and I told Alicia we could keep the babies for them so they could go and not worry and taking care of them.  I pretty much knew the schedule they were on and how she had them eating and how often, I just didn't know how the nights have been cause I am only over there during the day.  But hey, Kev and I were up for the challenge.  They dropped the girls off Saturday morning and then were on their way.


                                                This was a picture of them at the wedding. 

The can be all snug and swaddled but still manage to get loose so they can touch each other.

The girls did great, and so did we.  They slept in their pack and play right outside our room so we could hear them which was no problem.  Emery had a hard time getting settled after one of the night feedings, so Kev got up and just held her and rocked her.  They were going to come home on Sunday and get them but I told them we could keep the girls again.  Alicia didn't want to cause she felt bad Emery was fussy, but I told her it was fine and she really wasn't bad at all.  They decided to come back from Flag and then just go home and get a good nights sleep in their own bed.  So we ended up keeping the girls both Sat & Sun night.  Overall I would say we had a successful babysitting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers