April 28, 2018 Luke Bryan Concert

It’s the last concert of the season, Luke Bryan.  This was a concert I liked because I like country music.  The day started at Mindy and Greg’s house for some pre-concert drinks and food.  We found at some of the other concerts we went to we didn’t eat much before the concert and that’s not good with all the drinking that goes on.  So we’ve gotten smarter and turned out pre convert into drinks AND food.
 When the gates open we always go over and set up our chairs in a spot where we want to sit.  We just go in and set them up and then come back a little later when it's closer to the time of the concert. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers