February 24, 2018 Alicia’s Wedding Shower

When I talked to Alicia about having a bridal shower she didn't want one cause she said she'd rather have a baby shower cause she needs more stuff for the twins.  I told her you can have both.  And just cause you’re pregnant and having a courthouse wedding doesn’t mean you don’t deserve one.
So we picked the date and I started planning.  When Janet was here over the holidays we talked Alicia into doing a registry.  We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and she picked out some really nice things.

The day of the shower came and her and Veronica came over and helped me decorate.  We were in good shape with everything being ready and I had some yummy food I cooked up.  It all around was an awesome day.  She was loving having a party for her for being the soon to be bride.  I couldn’t believe my baby was getting married.






 These bags were for a game that we played.  I put something in each bag that would be an item in the kitchen that went with the letter on the bag.  Everyone had to guess what the item in each bag was. 
 Another game we played was guessing Alicia's age in each picture.  








 Arnold's mom Linda and I with Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers