July 15, 2018 Babies Photo Session

Now it was time for the twins to get their pictures taken by the photographer that Caitlin had hired as a gift to Alicia.  She asked me to come help cause she just wasn't sure how it would go, plus they were taking Vincent and she thought that one extra set of hands might be helpful.  As it turned out I was needed.  The photo session was like 3 hours long and by the end the babies were getting fussy and Vincent was over it.  I managed to only get a few pics of my own cause there was a lot going on  but overall it was fun to watch what she was setting up for pictures and I'm sure they will all come out cute.
Here are some from the session.  Love them!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers