July 5, 2018 Babies first Sponge Bath

We had gone over to Alicia's house the last couple of days here and there cause she was getting alot of visitors and I was trying to give other people space since I planned on being there alot.  I actually thought I would be moving in for the first month but both her and Arnold wanted to work it out themselves with taking care of the girls.  Arnold was off work til August 1st so it was working out good for them both to do the work together.
Since I was going over today Alicia had said she wanted to give the girls a sponge bath.  Technically they couldn't have a bath until their cords fell off but they could still get washed up with some soap and water and a nice warm washcloth.




And then they were back to being all swaddled up and back in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers